I'm so excited that I found this great idea on Sugardoodle.net. I had an activity with my Young Womens. We made these cute bags with ribbon and iron-on adheisive. They LOVED IT! We even book covered a book of Mormon to go inside as well as their Personal Progress books. I have lots of in-active girls that don't have scriptures so this was a great subsitution! We ask the girls to bring these to every activity and to church on Sunday. (Because all our activity's cordinate with passing off a value goal, on Sugardoodle they also have values they can pass off with each lesson on Sunday as well. Georgie saw these bags and cried that she wanted one. So I made her one for her little scripture that we book covered too.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Personal Progress and Scriture Holders
I'm so excited that I found this great idea on Sugardoodle.net. I had an activity with my Young Womens. We made these cute bags with ribbon and iron-on adheisive. They LOVED IT! We even book covered a book of Mormon to go inside as well as their Personal Progress books. I have lots of in-active girls that don't have scriptures so this was a great subsitution! We ask the girls to bring these to every activity and to church on Sunday. (Because all our activity's cordinate with passing off a value goal, on Sugardoodle they also have values they can pass off with each lesson on Sunday as well. Georgie saw these bags and cried that she wanted one. So I made her one for her little scripture that we book covered too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment