Friday, April 9, 2010

Cookies on a Stick!




I saw this cute idea in a magazine to make cute cookies on a stick! They are made of 1 package of Oreo cookies and 1 package of cream cheese. I then grind them all together to make a paste. Then I take my scoop and scoop out round balls and place them on a wax piece of paper. Then dip them in melted choc. and dipped in cute sprinkles. I took them to Standards Night last night and the kids loved them! My friend Angela made these last year for her YW's lesson hand out but they were a little different, she used cake and frosting and rolled them into a ball then dipped them in chocolate. She even used cute sucker wrappers and tied a cute bow at the bottom, they were adorable.

2 comments:

Ms. Jodie said...

Those look so good and fun to make. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Michaelangelo said...

Those cookies look AMAZING and super yummy! I will have to try that sometime :)