I decided to make a new years resolution this year that didn't have to do with weight. So this year me and Heath made a goal to go to every Temple in Utah. We so far have made one! The Jordan River Temple. I think we are a little behind.
A couple of weeks ago I was so excited because we were heading into Vegas, so in my cleaver mind I thought this is such a great opportunity to go to the St. George Temple. Excited I packed our Temple clothes and started telling all my friends of the temple we were about to visit. They all then Begin to tell me of the amazing Temple in LasVegas and that we really should attend that one instead. "The Celestial Room is Amazing" they said, "When are you going to get another opportunity to see the Vegas Temple" another friend said. Well I love all you friends that highly encouraged us to visit the LasVegas Temple, we just couldn't resist all of the amazing words of the Celestial Room. So we went! And we LOVED it!
And now I get to talk Heath into another trip so St. George so we can visit that one before the end of the year.
***Side note of UGLY picture*****
You should have seen the laughter of people walking by watching us take this photo. It was very difficult to get us in the picture as well as the temple in the back ground we had to move places and squat low. So therefore we look like dorks!



No comments:
Post a Comment