I tried out for "So You Think Your A Witch" beauty padgeant. Silly I know, I can't believe how FUN it was. How silly I am, I'm even a little embarrased. OH WELL. I took one of the 3 finalist spots and ended up getting hired by Gardner Villiage to be a witch for all their attractions. I did "Ride to a Witch", "Witches Night Out" and "Wee Witches Weekend". I even got on 2 appearences an channel 2 news and on some internet comercial. (I haven't even seen it)
In other words. I'm Famous. Well I'm not, Brazzilla is. If I want special seating at resturants, people running to take pictures, discounts at stores, Well I just have to wear my costume, because just as my self they arn't as nice. (I wonder how that would work in January?)
HIRE ME OUT- I do birthday parties! (Well next October Maybe).



2 comments:
You and your girls look great!
You were an AWESOME witch :) And Auntie Em... actually, I think you're fantastic at anything you try. Amazing!
Post a Comment