Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gardner Village Witch




****BRAZZILLA****(My witch name)
Come and see me at Gardner Village "Ride To A Witch". Cost $5 With a fun hay ride. I will be there Mondays and most Fridays. And Both days of Witches Night Out. Hope to see you there!!!!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

You girls look amazing!! How fun. I can't believe all of the hard work you put into those costumes.

Jill said...

your girls look soo cute. I wish I had that talent. Have you had your witch contest yet? You have to post the results when you do. Your costume is amazing too. Is it an insult to say you're so gonna win the witch contest? Well good luck!!

Amy said...

So cute, and it was so fun to see you the other day!!! I miss you!

Ms. Jodie said...

I love your costume and your new name. Your girls look so cute!

Michaelangelo said...

Thanks for the fun time on Friday :) Even though Brennan was freaked out and Cade didn't know what to think, they talk about it now like it was fun!! And we are going to start "stranger danger" lessons with EmmaRay-- I can't believe she just held your hand and walked away without looking back! You make an AWESOME witch! Too fun :)