CRAZY TAg:
Favorite Places to eat-
1. My Mom's Sunday Dinner
2. PF Chang's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Chilies
5. Olive Garden
6. Carl's Junior
7. McDonald's
8. Wingers
8 Top TV Shows
1. Lost
2. Cake decorating Contest on Food Network
3. Prison Break
4. Biggest Looser (we usually eat ice cream while we watch it)
5. Bachelor
6. Hero's
7. American Idol
8. The Office (this should be #1)
8 Quirks
1. I hate it when people snort back snot!
2. I love to read in the middle of the night
3. Can't stand NOT to have a project going
4. I love stress ( i know it's nuts) it means stuff is happening
5. I love parties, especially big ones that make me get stuff done
6. hate dogs to lick me ( I stole this one from my aunt Vicky)
7. I love making things look better than they did. (garden, grass, re-painting, organizing)
8. I hate pyramid schemes and chain letters
8 Things I Look Forward Too
1. Accomplishing something
2. Hanging out with my family and extended family and friends
3. Vacations/camping
4. Christmas
5. Heath to be done with school (this should be #1)
6. A soap trailer of all good brands of soap
7. Scrap booking away from home/ my page parties
8. I look forward to reading a good book
8 People To Tag
1. Anyone who would like to copy and paste this section for your own blog.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment