Thursday, March 26, 2009

RIDICULOUS MOM'S

This is a moment in a mothers life when she looks at the picture and realizes her 9 month old is giving her the look of "THIS IS RIDICULOUS" But I couldn't help it!
Franki didn't care too much for this small doll bed. The girls and I found it Hilarious. It made her look like a baby giant.
Oh Well- I guess no one likes to be the center of a good LAUGH!

7 comments:

mead family said...

That is so funny! I love that baby set, Chloe has the same one:) Also, I can't believe Franki is 9 months. That is just crazy!

Ms. Jodie said...

She is so cute! I cant believe how fast she is growing up.

Ashlee said...

Okay, so that's funny. I can't believe how big she is, and so cute too!

Jill said...

That is so funny!! She has gotten so much bigger since I last saw her. What a cutie

Hiller Family said...

Seriously funny, what we do for a laugh...

Amy said...

She is such a doll Brandie! So I LOVED the pages, how fun they all were. I can't wait for the next ones, well actually it will be nice to not have to think about them for awhile, hee hee!

Mandy said...

She is so cute Brandie. I love her big blue eyes in that first picture. Who needs a baby doll when you have a real one.