Monday, November 10, 2008

Here is the other side to Franki's room. This is Georgie's bed. (She loves her bed) I found it on KSL for $5. It's amazing what a little soap can do! So here it is! This is my red room. (I was scared to death to paint it red) but I got brave and TA-DA!!!! I love it. This is CharLee's side.
And This is Logan's Side. I wish I had a wall down the middle. I'm sick of them fighting.



This is our new room we just finished in the basement! This is our Family / Theater Room. This is where Heath crashes after a long day of studying! And this is where I send the kids to get away from dad in his office.



Another view of the family room.





6 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Cute house! Thanks for letting Logan come to the party, it was lots of fun.

Raquel said...

Your house is SO cute! You are so talented! I wish you and Alicia lived close to me so you could help me!

Deidre said...

So cute! My house needs some of your talent. It's incredibly blah and I'm decorating retarded.

Darcie said...

Love your house!!! I hear you about a wall in between the two girls, are next project at our home is getting Shelby her own room!! They don't fight that much but we need to space!!!

Amy said...

I LOVE all your rooms, you have such great taste Brandie, so dang cute. How are you anyway?

Shanny said...

I love your house. The girls room looks great! We are just getting ready to do Rori and Gracie's (together) room. I might talk to you about some ideas.