I guess you could say Franki doesn't care for food too much. Notice the way she gag's! -Oops one of those gag's was from Georgie's spoon going in too deep.
Sorry about the picture going all over the place, I found it quite difficult to video and feed at the same time. (That's when I gave the spoon to Georgie for some help)
I took this picture with my photo shoot camera, that's why it's not as clear.



7 comments:
I love when Georgie puts the spoon down her throat, what a funny girl.
Franki is getting so big so fast, she is so cute!
I can't believe it's already time for real food!
I can't believe how big Franki is, wow!!! That video is too funny, I think she'll catch on soon enough and realize how amazing food is.
Ha-ha. I remember Petra hated her solids too, now it gets all over her. Oh, so messy. Franki is too cute.
I agree with everyone else when I say I can't believe she is big enough for food. She is so cute.
How funny!!! I don't think any of my kids ever really did like baby food. The LOVED mashed potatoes and really veggies not canned. What a BIG helper you have.
That has to be one of the cutest videos I've ever seen. I just about died laughing when Georgie gagged on the spoon!! I'm forwarding the link to Christian - I know he'll get a kick out of it! So cute!
Post a Comment