Today is a turning point for decorations. It's the first time I have ever decorated for St. Patrick's Day!!! I couldn't resist. Ever been to Wood Connection? DON'T!!!!! I have been sucked in to a whirlwind of crazy craft idea's. It hasn't stopped. I have made so many wood projects in the last couple of months!
OK- So I love it! Have a wood project? Want one? Come on over!
So, to get back to my St. Patrick's Day decorations. I have always wanted to decorate but always thought, "What in the world does LUCKY mean anyway?" It's kind of been one of those words in a sentence that makes me feel guilty when it's blurted out of my mouth. Just to think, "It's not really Luck it's more of a blessing". So I came up with a spiritual St.Patrick's Day Decoration! YEAH I'm NUTS!!!



5 comments:
So stinkin cute! Your amazing, endless energy I swear.
Very cute!! Can you please tell me where you got your sparkle paint? I too had a short addiction to the wood connection.
I stain with Ebony color stain. Then I paint the front what ever color I like and then you just use Modpodge and glitter. Then I spray it with a spray that keeps the glitter on! Very Fun! (I love the large pack of glitter at walmart in the scrapbooking section. It's $20 but well worth the money.)
I LOVE the wood connection! I am a bit obsessed. Sadly, I don't get to go there much anymore (actually maybe that's a good thing) but I always have to go there when I visit my mom. Cute stuff though, I love it!
Those are sooooo cute! I am excited to make some decorations. You are the next Martha Stewart.
Post a Comment