Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's so sad to see Franki cry. But look at those blue eyes! She's adorable. She just started to stand this last week. And she found her voice. She now screams any time she wants something.

5 comments:

Hiller Family said...

With three other sisters she probably has to scream to be heard lol. I can't believe she is standing, what a cutie.

Raquel said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big!

Ms. Jodie said...

She is growing up so fast I cant believe it. That is a really cute picture.

mead family said...

She is so cute. She is getting so big now! So I had a dream that you guys moved to Mesquite and that you had another baby girl that you named Ashley. Weird, I know! It was just a dream right?!? LOL!

Heath and Brandie said...

Anna,
It was def. a dream, If I did have another girl I won't name her after my sister.....WEIRD. Plus it's only boy names around here!