Friday, February 20, 2009

Make your own Disney Autograph Book

As a family we decided to take our girls to Disney Land! I was trying to save some money and make my own Autograph books................Well I tried. They ended up costing more than if I would have just bought them in Disney Land. (At least they are adorable).
You wouldn't believe how many people stopped and asked my where I bought them. (I should have brought extras.) I even found some mini sharpies with a key chain and attached them to the top ring. It added fun colors to the pages.
Don't forget any of the princesses. They feel bad if you don't have a special page for them.
(Arial, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahantas, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Snow White, Belle . (Even Mini Mouse)







I even made a page for Micky Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck & Goofy's Dog (Can't Remember his name)


We had so much fun! I wish I would have made pages for Captain Jack Sparrow, Buzz Light Year, Lilo & Stich. I even made a few misc. pages in case we ran into someone else.
FYI- Disney is planning on putting together a fairy land for all of Tink's friends. If you have girls find out if it will be finished when you go so you can make pages for them too.




1 comment:

Ms. Jodie said...

Your scrapbook is darling!! I need you to teach me how to make my books cute. you should go into the business and sell them.