So today we decided to head over to my mom's to visit! (I should have known) The girls begged her to cut their hair. I love their long hair, IT KILLED ME!
Ok- I'm not dead........yet!!
I lOST THE BATTLE (my mom and sisters were even on their side) how can I compete!
Logan.........

And
CharLee........

Got CHOP-SHOPPED


They even have enough to donate it! They were excited about that.
After all.......I'm glad they talked me into it! It's really cute on them.
Perfect example (AGAIN) how I don't know everything!~
12 comments:
They look darling both way but I can understand wanting a change. I love the new hair cuts!
Hey you, I LOVE their new hair cuts, they look so dang cute.
WOW!!! I love the new hair cuts!!! I have been trying to talk Kennedy into cutting her hair off and I think I am going to call your mom and have her perm Shelby's hair. I want a BIG change. Maybe I can show Kennedy Logan and CharLee's picture and maybe she will agree to it. They LOOK Gr8!!! YOu will have to let me know how you like doing there hair now!!! :)
I LOVE it! They have great taste.. That is also so neat they get to donate their hair, that makes it so much sweeter.
The cuts are cute. Matt has been trying to talk me into cutting my hair off... for about 10 months now. Ironically, today while I was in church I started thinking real hard about it!
I love your girls long hair. They always have the best hairdos, but short looks really cute too.
I have always been a fan of shorter hair, probably because my sister has long hair that is really not in any sort of a style, except maybe either a she-mullet or some sort of big hair bandish thing from the 80's, and it always looks horrible (just ask Rex!) I think the new 'do's look cute!
Very cute!! Logan looks so grown up. Keep Georgie's long....she doesn't really have a choice. :)
They look so cute with the short hair. Good thing it can grow back!!
I love the new cuts! Short hair always looks adorable on little girls! Hey- you can still put bows in there hair right?!:)
I love their hair! So cute and so brave to cut that much off. I love that they donated it, it's such a good idea!
I LOVE the new hair dos!!!
Post a Comment