Sunday, December 7, 2008
Gingerbread Houses
Logan had the right idea on how to decorate her house. You put as much candy on your house as you can so you have more to eat later.
Yeah, Georgie got sick of putting candy on hers after 4 candies. Oh well. I couldn't let a gingerbread house go to waste so I decided to help a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Great job girls, we love grandma and grandpa for making them. What happened to the time, yesterday is was you and the others decorating the houses. Good times!!
So STINKIN cute, I just love your girls! Avery had most of her candy gone by the time we got home too.
Your girl's did great!!! I love watching them all think about what to put on it and how proud they are when they are done.
I like my mom remember how much fun we always had decorating when we were younger. Grandma is the best, what would we do with out her?
Oh Brandie your girls are darling and how fun to do the gingerbread houses, so fun!
Those are some stunning gingerbread houses. I think the craftsmanship is just exquisite! Isn't it nice to have a little break from school.
Post a Comment