Franki got a
wierd animal toy. Doesn't look like she cares too much.
CharLee got her market & Food. She was way more excited than this picture shows.

They all got spoiled!
I am so glad it's all over! My Christmas stuff is even all taken down and put away.
Can't wait for SPRING!
7 comments:
I am still working on taking Christmas down. Christmas looked like fun at your house! Did you guys loose power? We also got up at 6:00 but lost power about ten minutes later.
Looks like fun!!! I am with you all my Christmas stuff was down and gone by Saturday morning. :)
Wow, you've already put Christmas away, holy cow girl, you're so on the ball. Looks like a good one. I usually don't take Christmas down until after New Years, but yah I'm kind of getting the bug. Darling pics.
What a fun Christmas! Is Franki sitting up already? I thought I would keep my Christmas stuff up until after New Year's but it only stayed up until the 27th. There is just something about getting things back to normal.
I am feeling that way too, and if it wasn't so much work my Christmas decor would be down too. If you wish this season away too quickly then it will be back to the grind too soon;)
Hey. I love your new family picture at the top of your blog. So cute. Nice job getting everyone looking at the camera all at once!
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the aqua and silver tree...very stylish and modern!! It was good to see you at the wedding. I am SOOOO glad you were there.
Post a Comment